I have gone to East London to find out the coolest area among:
- Brick Lane
The evaluation criteria were:
- Night Life
- Art and Photography Exhibitions
I have interviewed 70 Londoners, 35 women and 35 men, from 18 to 35 years old and I have found out that:
1. The most appealing area for night life is Shoreditch. Almost 5 in 10 people interviewed prefer hang out in Shoreditch, while 3 in 10 choose Brick Lane. Only 1 in 10 ‘has fun’ in Hoxton or Dalston.
2. The most beautiful graffiti are in Brick Lane. 47% percent of the voters prefers Brick Lane, while 34% opts for Shoreditch street art graffiti. In fact in this area there plenty of works by famous artists such as Hunto, Paul Don Smith and James Cochran.
3. Because of several art and photography galleries, two areas almost reach the same percentage, 43% (Shoreditch), followed by 40% (Brick Lane).
4. Combining data, I have discovered that the coolest area in terms of night life, graffiti, art and photographs exhibitions is:
4 in 10 Londoners think that it is the winner of the competition!
Do you agree with the results? Post your opinion below!